Jury sentences local man to ...
Darryl Wayne Lewis, 44, of Palestine ...
NACOGDOCHES, September 5, 2017 --
Rotarian Amy Kilgore of the Rotary Club of League City is our contact for the area -- and she has requested the following items that will be distributed to Rotarians and others who have flood damage in their homes in the League City, Dickinson, Friendswood, and Texas City/La Marque communities.Items Requested by League City Rotarians include:All products are available for purchase at Lowe’s Home Improvement® or Walmart®
- Spray-Bottle Liquid Mold Remover (sold at Lowe’s or Walmart)
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes All-Purpose Cleaner
- Generic Commercial Plastic Spray Bottle (to mix water & bleach)
- Household Bleach (1-gallon bottle size)
- 5-gallon buckets
- 10-gallon buckets
- Industrial-Strength Paper Cloth Disposable Rags (sold at Lowe’s)
- Disposable Safety Masks (sold at Lowe’s or Walmart)
- Sponges / assorted sizes
- Synthetic Disposable Gloves / assorted sizes
- Industrial Strength Commercial Trash Bags / large (sold at Lowe’s or Walmart)Rotarian Jason Gound has agreed to collect/receive these items for the next two weeks at his business showroom:Gound Chevrolet1015 North StreetNacogdoches, Texas 75961Anyone wishing to make a monetary donation to these Rotary Clubs for cleanup may do so through our club foundation. Just make a payment payable to Nacogdoches Rotary Foundation, and either drop it with Rotarian Ron Collins at Bankcorp South, 2400 North St, Nacogdoches, TX 75965, or you may drop the check at the door at Wednesday's luncheon meeting. NOTE: make payable to "NACOGDOCHES ROTARY FOUNDATION," not the club. The foundation is a separate organization than the club.Contact Sam Smith at (936) 585-3965 if you have any questions.
© 2018 Tomlinson-Leis Communications L.P.