#

Personalize www.YourEastTEXAS.com

Jacksonville FD responds to fire at Sonic Drive-In

JACKSONVILLE, January 21, 2014— On Saturday afternoon, Jacksonville Fire Department units responded to a fire at the Sonic Drive-In, on Jackson Street.

Upon arrival, firefighters noticed heavy smoke and flames coming from the roof. Entry teams were sent in and found an air conditioning unit on fire.

The fire was extinguished within 15 minutes. The building suffered extensive heat, smoke and water damage. The fire is believed to have begun in the air conditioning unit, and no one was injured during the incident.

KYYK’s Gary Richards spoke with Jacksonville Fire Department Lieutenant David Glidewell about the fire. Click below for more information.

 

© 2017 Tomlinson-Leis Communications L.P.