City of Palestine announces Martin Luther King Jr. Day closing schedule
PALESTINE, January 9, 2017--The City of Palestine has announced the Martin Luther King Jr. Day schedule for city facilities.
The following city offices and facilities will close Monday, January 16, and will resume normal business hours on Tuesday, January 17:
- City Hall, which includes Customer Service, Municipal Court, Finance, Development Services, Public Works, Utilities, City Manager’s Office, Police Administration, City Secretary, Human Resources, Streets, Emergency Management Office and Warehouse Services.
- Palestine Economic Development and Main Street Offices
- Palestine Community Services Offices
- Palestine Civic Center Offices
- Palestine Visitor Center
- Palestine Mall Concourse
- Palestine Public Library will close Saturday, January 14, and Monday, January 16. All library materials (books, CDs, and DVDs) can be returned 24/7 in the book drop located on the curb outside of the Mall’s main entrance.
The following is scheduled from Public Works:
- City garbage/recycling services will run as scheduled
- To report after-hours and holiday water/sewer/road issues that require immediate attention, please contact City Hall at 903-729-2254.
Residents are asked to dial 911 for emergency issues.