City of Palestine announces Fourth of July closing schedule
PALESTINE, June 30, 2017 – The City of Palestine has announced the Fourth of July holiday schedule for city facilities.
The following city offices and facilities will close Tuesday, July 4 and will resume normal business hours on Wednesday, July 5:
- City Hall, which includes Customer Service, Municipal Court, Finance, Development Services, Public Works, Utilities, City Manager’s Office, Police Administration, Fire Administration, City Secretary, Human Resources, Streets, Emergency Management Office and Warehouse Services.
- Palestine Economic Development and Main Street Offices
- Palestine Community Services Offices
- Palestine Civic Center Offices
- Palestine Visitor Center
- Palestine Public Library will close July 4. All library materials (books, CDs, and DVDs) can be returned 24/7 in the book drop located on the curb outside of the Mall’s main entrance.
- Palestine Mall Concourse and Mall shops
The following is scheduled from Public Works:
- City garbage/recycling services will run as scheduled
- The compost site on Spring Street will be closed.
- To report after-hours and holiday water/sewer/road issues that require immediate attention, please contact City Hall at 903-729-2254, and press “0” for immediate assistance.
Residents are asked to dial 911 for emergency issues.