Aggravated assault leads to 13 ...
On 07-20-2017 at 03:04 AM Officers ...
Fri, 13 Jun 2014 16:13:10 +0000
(LOS ANGELES) -- Lea Michele has begun dating again. According to reports, she began dating actor Matthew Paetz after meeting him on the set of her music video for "On My Way" this spring.
"For a long time, Lea wasn't close to even thinking about getting into a relationship," a source close to Michele told People. "Cory's death was and will continue to be a struggle for her."
Here are a few things to know about the rumored new man in her life:
1. He's a dating and lifestyle coach: According to his Twitter page, Paetz, a model and actor, works as a dating and lifestyle coach. One of his hints? "Confident masculinity isn't controlling or aggressive. It is poise and understood. Something that is felt by others; not forced on them," he tweeted in April. Prior to that, Paetz worked as a real estate agent, he said in a YouTube video.
2. He's an animal lover: As of 2012, he had a chihuahua, Jack. "He's a sweet dog," he gushed in the YouTube video. "He's my buddy." Undoubtedly, Michele likes that part of him: She's a longtime animal rights activist and vegan.
3. He lives in Los Angeles: Like Michele, Paetz is based on the west coast.
4. He's old-fashioned: "Gentleman's rule: never let a lady or child walk curb side," he tweeted earlier this month.
5. He has other friends in Hollywood: Paetz has tweeted about other pals working in the entertainment industry, including director T.K. McKamy, who mostly works on commercials and music videos.
Copyright 2014 ABC News Radio
© 2017 Tomlinson-Leis Communications L.P.