Tyler ISD to hold registration ...
Tyler ISD will hold a new ...
GENERAL CONTEST RULES:
1. A promotion begins at the date noted in the contest description and ends at the date noted. Entries must be received by the deadline outlined in the contest description. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents and the station's listeners and web viewers must live in the TOMLINSON-LEIS COMMUNICATIONS, LP (DMA) viewing and or listening area which are: Anderson,Cherokee, Van Zandt, Freestone, Limestone, Henderson, Leon, Madison, Trinity, Polk,Tyler, Jasper, Newton, Sabine, San Augustine, Nacogdoches, Shelby, Panola, Rusk, Gregg,Smith, Kaufman, Angelina, Panola and Houston counties and who are 18 years of age orolder at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees ofTOMLINSON-LEIS COMMUNICATIONS, LP, the other Sponsor(s), and their respectiveparent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and productionagencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
3. How to Enter will be disclosed specific to each promotion.
4. Prize(s). No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s).Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greatervalue will be awarded.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. There is no limit on the number of entries, but are limitedto the number of entries per day. Winners will be awarded via random drawing.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate pictureidentification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), and if applicable any travelcompanion(s), will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibilitywithin one day of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must takepossession of his or her prize before 5PM the weekday before the tickets are to be used orthe prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as wellas license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of anincidental nature. Tomlinson-Leis Communications will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the InternalRevenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from Tomlinson-LeisCommunications, LP if any of its media KYYK, KNET or YourEastTexas.com reports anywinnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without anyadditional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion,each winner acknowledges that Tomlinson-Leis Communications, LP, and all other sponsorsand venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, andlikeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges andreleases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respectivedirectors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes ofaction, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion,including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personalinjury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or fromor in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
9. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification byTomlinson-Leis Communications, LP. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made byTomlinson-Leis Communications, LP are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right,in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process orthe operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation ofthese official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, tocancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capableof completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infectionby computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized humanintervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, orproper conduct of the promotion).
10. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to theMedia Name (KYYK, KNET or “YourEasttexas.com”), 800 W. Palestine Avenue, Palestine,
TX 75801, or visit the contact page on www.youreasttexas.com to contact us via email.
© 2017 Tomlinson-Leis Communications L.P.